BLT Day #13: A wonderful reunion with Curry!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
May 6th 2015
Published: May 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

First, let me say that Dublin is great, and the people of Dublin are great! I would encourage anyone to come here for a visit!

But with that out of the way, I must say that one of our primary goals for this trip was accomplished: a visit with Bowen's brother, Curry. Curry has lived in Ireland for several years and it's been quite a while since we saw him. He lives in County Donegal, which isn't really close to Dublin, but he traveled in to visit us for the day. It was a WONDERFUL visit! We shared memories, stories, pictures and lots of laughter. It was as though time had stood still. I'm am still amazed how much Bowen and Curry sound alike and even look alike - definitely carrying Sam's Morris genes.

Curry brought lots of Irish goodies for us to take back to our kids and grandkids. And he was THRILLED that Sarah had sent him homemade cheese straws.

And the weather even cooperated: sunny skies arrived just as we met him at the Dublin Spire! We are thankful for such a wonderful visit!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.26s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb