Down the hatch...


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 1st 2009
Published: July 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Our visit to Dublin was short and unexpected. I suppose I had these grand ideas of Dublin and I was a little disappointed. I can't really put it into words what I expected but it was not this. Our first night we went to Temple Bar and had some more Fish and Chips. These I have to say were way better than the Whetherspoon Fish and Chips(Sorry Elvena)!! We then headed to the pub and had some cider. God, I love this stuff!! We than went back to our hotel and had some more cider. We went to bed and were awoken by a serenading Irish man. We both agreed that at the proper time, he would of been fantastic. But at 2 in the morning, he was obnoxious.

The next morning, we went for a hop on, hop off bus tour. We saw a lot of things on this tour. Trinity college, Phoenix Park, and St. Patrick's Cathedral just to name a few. The best stop was the Guiness Factory of course!! After the tour we went on a traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl. It was wonderful!! We were so hooked after the tour we went looking for more music. We were not disappointed. We left Dublin yesterday morning for Paris. We will keep you posted on this leg of our journey soon!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb