wednesday


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
January 6th 2010
Published: January 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so i discovered last night that i HATE beer or anything that tastes like it with a passion!!! I only took a few sips of a murphy's and a baulmers and ended up throwing up soon after and no i was definitely not getting sick cause i was drunk (i know you all wanted to hear that!) well anyway, funny thing when you go to a pub by your appartment of mostly international students, all you get are international students around you. So I went out wanting to have an Irish experience and ended up in a sort of warp world of random american students. It wasn't that bad but it definitely felt like a bad frat party that all you wanted to do was just leave. I know I'm so unsocial and a hermit (but thats me, youve got to love it) A guy we were with last night told us about more irish pubs that didn't play lame american 90s music (like the one last night haha ya, im serious 90s music! like brittney spears) and that might be more of a traditional atmosphere. so im looking forward to those and will fill in how those go.

i have one more class today about rennaissance art and then i think i need to go buy myself a coat! but for now im going to say toodles and wish you a good morning cause its 6am there, i think?

so mom, love you on wednesday!

Advertisement



6th January 2010

USA vs Emerald Isle
Hey Beautiful Granddaughter - Getting sick on Green Beer will turn you into a Leperchaun so be careful unless you are looking for that pot of gold hidden in the hills. lol :D You look so so so cold. I wish I could pack up some California sunshine to send you. Love your impression of the locals, you really make me laugh. It's wonderful to walk with you on your journey. Godfather says "Keep Blogging" he's really enjoying the tour. Erin Go Braugh, Nanny.
7th January 2010

Wednesday
May you have warm words on a cold evening, A full moon on a dark night A smooth road all the way to your door.God Bless Godfather
8th January 2010

ewwww x-0
you and me both...hate beer. i swear on my bday, i went out to get all the "free" drinks, and i couldnt drink one because i was supposed to drop a shot glass in a half glass of beer and chug the whole thing and i refused. i swear if i would have i probably would have thrown up too!!! go find a good pub with the cute boys ;D

Tot: 0.296s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 52; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb