müllermilch


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
July 12th 2011
Published: July 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Reporting live from Offenbach, Germany slightly south of Frankfurt. After surviving an interesting plane ride in which we were comotosed from black market sleeping pills, we currently reside safely at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management's Student Housing. We arrived here in Frankfurt around 5 p.m and was kindly greeted by our Canadian counselate/tour guide Alissa. After our first S-Bhan rail experience through the city we set up camp and began exploring. Without hesitation we discovered the outrageously low price of beer, wine and spirits and canceled our return flight home. Unfortunately it doesnt quite balance out the high cost of travel. Our first night brought us into the heart of the city where we strolled through Sachenhausen and sampled the "Monday Night Life" which consisted of flaming shots, 3 foot hookahs, and long island ice teas made with enough tequila to cringe a mexican. After a relatively quiet night out we decided to explore the city center and thankfully the pictures helped remind us of the extravagent cathedrals and timeless arcitechture. Today was mainly spent winning the fight with jet lag and laying by the lake while planning our future trip and avoiding the uncomfortably naked side of the beach. Tomorrow morning has us on our first lengthy rail experience in which we arrive in Berlin in search of the finest schnitzel and the once standing Berlin wall.
By the way müllermilch is just chocolate milk but its awesome and wicked cheap. Till next time

Kyle


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb