pre-shenanigans


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
July 10th 2011
Published: July 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

dear diary,

This is your captain Tyler speaking..

We left Powell River, on the morning of the 6th as 5, Tenille, Katie, Marc, Kyle, and I, amped for the beginning of our crazy adventure. Our first stop was in Vancouver to increase the size of the wolfpack from 5 to 7, adding Julius and Stefanie to the team. We quickly rallied our way to Christina lake stopping only for pee breaks , pictures with sasquatch's, and pelvic thrusts aka stretching from the drive. Upon arriving at Christina in record time we took advantage of the local liquor store for the strict purpose of preparing our liver for whats to come. After a solid diet of mas hot dogs/burgers/sea-doing/swimming/drinking/sunshine and gaining our boy Trigger, the journey continued farther into the interior where the group split up taking the boys to Rossland to Trigger's parents place and the girls to Trail to Stef's parents place. We then made our way to Calgary dipping and swerving through traffic to shorten our estimated time of arrival. Finally after a few stops we were at our final destination of the pre-Europe vacation, Stampeeeeddee baaabbyyy!! After a beer drinking, two-stepping, gambling, mal-nourished few days it was Sunday, the day of departure. We said our sad farwells and thank yous to our friends for coming with us to see us off, and now we find ourselves entering our first of many blog posts and left with this thought roaming on our minds and nervous excitement. Were going to Europe? Sounds good to me!

Tyler out!
xoxo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb