Vreden to Telgte


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
August 27th 2022
Published: August 27th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Whilst eating breakfast a waitress suddenly appeared with the 'gluten free bread' which was a pleasant surprise. I had asked for this on all bookings made and some hotels had confirmed they could supply it but not this one.



Heading ever East again today through lots of different crops and farm land. Also, through lots of forests and in and out of villages and small towns. Passing through Heek we came across three plastic dinosaurs in the middle of an housing estate and a little later heading through the forest we suddenly came upon a large plastic castle and dinosaurs. Dino land apparently!



There was a Wedding today at the hotel we stayed in last night and we saw a couple of others on route.



The weather was similar to yesterday but with a few sunny spells. Perfect cycling weather.



Our hotels so far have all been lovely but tonight we have a very nice apartment and its huge. We are here for two nights with a rest day tomorrow.





The day was completed with a meal in the restaurant next door and for once it wasn't an Italian. We both had chicken curry which was very nice. The restaurant was very quiet for a Saturday night. Hopefully there were people sat outside that we didn't see.



218 miles so far.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.22s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb