Gift exchange and christmas party with the girls =)


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » North Rhine-Westphalia » Stockum
December 24th 2005
Published: December 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Last night was great! Nello, Evy, Sonja, Marina, Juli and I got together for our christmas party and gift exchange. We went to Juli's had pizza, drank sparkling wine (pretty much a bottle a person, that explains the pictures if you look at em) and had a blast. We exchanged the gag gifts first. Those where quite entertaining. We put a gift in the middle of the table and the first person to roll a double with the dice got it. Nello got the monkey lighter that I brought. It was a hit. =) Sonja and Marina ended up bringing the same gag gift, so Juli and I opened em at the same time. They're ugly calendars from a Chinese restaraunt in Sundern. Was pretty entertaining. After that we exchanged our real gifts. Marina and I both had each other which was kinda weird. She got me real cool sheep Pjs. =) Sonja got the best gift for Evy. She made little candle holders that were green with gold stripes to match Evy's room in Hannover. She then had 5 picture frames that she painted gold, again to match the room. The pictures that she put in em where great. She also bought Evy a little green rug for her room and since she couldn't find a green gold one, she put gold stripes into it herself. They were all such neat and thoughtful gifts. After we finished with the gifts, we just enjoyed ourselves. More Sparkling wine was drunk, lots of very entertaining pictures were taken, we danced and sang. In one word, a BLAST!!! =) After we left Juli's Evy, Marina, Nello and I were going to go to a bar in Sundern, but it was too full. So, we headed to Evy's for a while. Weren't there for very long though and then called it a night. I love hanging with my girls!! =) We always have a good time. Can't wait for the Chirstmas ball on the 26th. =) =)
I should get going now. Just about time to open presents. Presents are opened here on christmas eve. Then we're headed over to Christina and Juergen's (Mama's youngest sister and her husband) in Sundern for dinner with the whole family. mmmmm... Fondue... can't wait. If I don't get to write again till after Christmas, I wish you all a very merry one. Ciao!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 15; qc: 69; dbt: 0.0857s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb