Day 18 - Frankfurt


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt
May 13th 2016
Published: May 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today we got up really early and were picked up from our hotel at 5am and taken to the airport. We were pretty relieved to leave that place as we were pretty sure it was run by a certain wealthy Italian criminal family (you can probably guess who). When we got to the airport we checked in and then were on a mission to find some water as our 4 star hotel had run out of water and they had also said that the tap water wasn't drinkable! After that we had a quick bite and went to the gate. We were amazed because people were allowed to bring their small dogs on the plane with them! I thought that wasn't allowed!!! One of the dogs barked throughout the flight and peed and pooed at the airport (the owner cleaned up afterwards). The other dog was put in a carry on bag and was pretty much squished by its owner as they were trying to sort out their luggage. Our flight was also delayed as they had a sick patient on board and had to lift them onto the plane on the stretcher. After our eventful flight we made it to Frankfurt. We caught a taxi to our hotel and then had some lunch and coffee while we waited to check in. So far their food looks amazing! Beautiful sandwiches and pastries and fresh fruit (auch needed change from all the pasta). The area we are in is beautiful, with really old buildings and in a nice peaceful area. Tonight we meet up with Markus (blairs old flatmate who is getting married). Chat tomorrow! Oh and I can't upload any photos yet as my tablet won't connect to the internet, so will post some tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.07s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb