Los Angeles To Munich To London


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
March 4th 2011
Published: March 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The flight from Los Angeles to Munich was another good flight, except the plane was small and cramped and sleeping was not as easy or as comfortable, but we all managed a few hours. This leg of the trip also had it's little challenge. As we were on our way to the departure lounge to board our connecting flight to London, we were getting all passports ready when Bree told us she had left her shoulder bag on the plane, with her passport inside it! As you can image a slight panic overcame us. Mark and Bree hurried back to the pane, but there was no access back on board. Luckily one of the crew was leaving and in her hand was Bree's bag...... a huge lesson learnt by the youngest member of the travel party!

We successfully boarded our plane to London, another smooth flight, served crappy food and cramped seating. Thankfully this flight was only and hour and a half.

Arrived London but was in a holding pattern for approximately 15 minutes before we were able to land. The entire experience of Heathrow was a breeze. No holdups. We were off the plane and through immigration and customs within 15 minutes.

We boarded our bus to Lancastergate Hotel, feeling a little tired but happy with the journey so far.

Advertisement



9th March 2011

Sounds as though things are going well. Great piccys. You had a much better experience at Heathrow, Brent and Fi had a dreadful time. You are certainly taking in a lot all at once, looking foward to next blog. Still raining here. Love, Aunty Glenys x x x x

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb