munich day 2


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
October 10th 2005
Published: October 10th 2005
Edit Blog Post

so we travelled all day yesterday. we left amsterdam at 10am and arrived in munich at about 6pm. the train ride was kinda cool. i like that mode of travel. it was only my first time so i will probably grow tired of it, but you dont have to drive and the train travels quickly. amsterdam sucked compared to munich. amsterdam was so dirty and there wasnt a whole lot to do other than a couple of museums, the red light district and drugs. so i was glad to get to munich. we found a really nice and cheap hostel across the street from the tain station. there are 3 in a row and they all have happy hour from 6-9p so we drank a lot of beer last night. then we went for a walk and found a bar that was playing american football. so we got to watch a couple of games. Packers won big so i was in a good mood. but we also saw the patriots and vinatieri win another game so that put us all in a bad mood (vin and tony both were cursing your name at that game lil shim). then tony almost got into a fight with a drunk russian. but they kicked the russian out. i think he was starting something with us cause we were americans. we were just watching the games and all the sudden a chicago bulls hat lands on our table. we look around and there is some really drunk guy staring at us. so we just ignore him and then he comes over to us. vin and i turned away to ignore him but ton tried to talk to him. he didnt speak english and ton didn't speak what he did so they didn't get far. then he started sucking his middle finger at ton and the bartender came over and kicked him out. we assumed ton was being insulted but we werent sure. anyways, it was a good european story. not much else has happened cause we slept so much today. we only have one other person in our hostel room so we all got a good nights sleep. and happy hour starts soon so that is about all we have planned so far. miss zou all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb