today im cooking curry


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Baden-Württemberg » Freiburg
June 7th 2006
Published: June 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

today is mittwoch (wednesday) and I am making curry!!!!
nothing extraordinary has occured since my last post thing. I watched the socceroos V holland, arjen robben is a cheating bastard, and sterjovski is crap but other than that the game was good.
We went to a theme park on monday which was absolutely awesome aside from the fact that i had consumed ridiculous amounts of alcohol and other things the night before which meant i didnt eat all day from fear of sharing it with everybody on the rollercoaster later on...

we've done some more bike riding, my bum is getting used to it. if i ever had to go to prison i'd be a-ok
Germany is green, really really green, and really cold, my shoes are pretty much ruined from the snow so im wearing thongs 100% of the time, everybody thinks im crazy, i probably am.

yesterday i woke up with the mad desire to have my head shaved, so i went and had it shaved, it#s really short now. and cold...

oh and i bought some more beer yesterday, 24 bottles of warsteiner for the aus equivalent of $15. each bottle is the size of a pint here too so im quite consistently 'happy'

we swam in a lake yesterday, apparently a french woman killed herself and her baby there two weeks ago, so it felt slightly weird until we drank warm beer.

and i keep forgetting to mention the autobahn, it#s crayz, it#s not wide like the pacific highway, it#s only two lanes either way, it's so cool driving along at 160km in a fiat 500 and having porsches and bmws zoom past making us feel like we're at stand still. Inga's mothers boyfriend has a mercedes benz 500sl, it's fantastich!!

im catching the train to Öhringen soon hopefully to harass the socceroos, they had an open training session yesterday which was on the news etc etc...

I#ve met a nice girl too but i cant go into details because she doesnt know that i've 'met' her.... yet

ok bye


love sam
extra love for you teddy

(and mum)

Advertisement



8th June 2006

Wit woo - am still waiting on some of the secret typing we discussed......hope you are fully prepared for England to win the WC especially now we have Rooney back (not to mention all those kick-ass Liverpool players, especially exes :P) Don't be playing with too many noses now...
14th June 2006

Dear Teddy,
What is this "we" business? England doesn't want your support. Now get lost. Yours sincerely, Michael Owen

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb