Renting Bikes and Riding the Bois du Bolgne Park


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 9th 2016
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 48.8566, 2.35097

Condensing Paris and Switzerland into a short story highlighting some of the major activities during the time we stayed here.

We choose to stay in an Airbnb again and this time it was in the Pigalle area. The girl who owned the place was not going to be in town and left our key with the local nearby bar. No problem getting the keys from the bar and finding the outside entrance. There were supposed to be some instructions on how to get to the actual place but all there was was a key and two sets of numbers. Got inside the building and got to the floor we thought we should be on but now what? Were talking back and forth and a gentleman appeared from upstairs and told us he would help us. (Not sure if he lived there or was just doing some work but started trying the key and then, viola, a door opened and we were in!

Just as pictured, bathroom, galley kitchen and one open room with a balcony with a view of one of the towers of Sacre Couer, another older church and just the great old buildings of Paris. The one thing out of place was a huge crane sitting in our view. But we got a story about that!

Got ourselves settled in and went down to explore the area and check out the nearby grocery store. Checked out the menu at La Fourmi , the neighborhood bar, saw the way to get up to Sacre Couer and crossed safely to the Coop to check out what they had to offer.



Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

//
/

/


Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0759s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb