Beaching, eating and drinking!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
September 15th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.5547, 7.02058

I'm afraid to say this is going to be short but sweet!!

This morning, after the mother of all thunder storms last night (I watched it out the window as the rumblings of thunder kept on causing the sensor for the bathroom light to come on!!!) we went for breakfast where we had gone our first morning as it was so reasonably priced and exactly the same coffee and croissants as all the other cafes around it!! The sun was Shining more than the met office had expected and so we headed to the beach and stayed there until around 4pm!! The only movement I had was rotating myself and moving the kindle a little to block the sun from my face as I read!! James ventured for some food as he is a boy and brought me back an icecream as he is a doting husband!!

We got ready for dinner and headed out to find somewhere snazzy for the last night. We had happy hr cocktails by the casino, before finding a restaurant on the marina edge for sunset! It was lovely!! Camembert, steak and pistachio icecream were involved .... Not all together I hasten to add!!

Home tomorrow 😞 Autumn here we come!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb