Departure day!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
September 16th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.5544, 7.02062

Always the worst of days as you are left killing time!!

Check out wasn't until 12 noon, so we had a laze and a late breakfast back at our fave haunt. It was peeing down with rain so we elected to sit inside!

After checkout (and a little homes under the hammer!) we went to buy our train ticket to the station so we knew how much money we had left over to blow on lunch! It was quite a wait but they sent you to people who spoke your language, for which I was very grateful again that I did not need my GCSE French again!!

We returned to Au Hit for lunch (where we went on our first night!) to see our crazy little French man again!! We both had seafood and it was a delicious.

We strutted along the harbour side to try and kill some time as our train wasn't until 5.56pm and it was only 1.30pm!! We bought our usual tacky keyring, which potentially surpasses the previous ones in its level of tack.... I think for mum and dads new house key perhaps, as they are so fond of the French!!

We are now sat in the hotel, with jeans and shoes on, waiting for a reasonable time to go to the train station!! It's too hot to sit outside in English Autumn clothes!!

See you on the other side xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb