B4 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What types of music are popular in France?

There are many types of music that are part of the French's culture such as Indigenous Folk, however it is mainly focused and practiced on remote islands. It is not less popular in other areas though, but is still popular in France today. The Hurdy Gurdy is the most famous/popular guitar in France. This instrument combines the sounds of a violin and an accordion piano. Corsican Polyphonic singing is another part in their musical culture. Its is a type of singing, that when preformed it is in perfect harmony. By the end of the 12th century a known song in France known as motet arose combined with traveling musicians called jogulers. The First appearance of France's relation to Western music came from the christian church from the 8th to the 10th century. The french dominated the arts and music in Europe, during the middle ages which contributed greatly to the creation of European Music.



Music was very important to the people of France they had a lot of different dances, singing, and instruments that contributed to the development of the French's arts and musical culture. They enjoyed singing and were really good at it, and made sure it was perfect. The Hurdy Gurdy is one of the most popular instruments all of France because of its beautiful sound. Also Corsican Polyphonic singing is also very popular because when people preform it is so beautiful because it is in perfect harmony.Its is also popular because there music has been dominating and very popular throughout all of the middle east, which means the Freanch music is very popular not only in France but in other places ch as most of the middle east. In other words, music is an essential and popular form of art in France and is very important to them as well.



http://french.culturextourism.com/music-dance-france/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.263s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb