Nice, France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
September 30th 1974
Published: June 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Monte CarloMonte CarloMonte Carlo

Another view of Monte Carlo. After leaving Pisa we phave passed thru 125 tunnels, some quite lenghty, including the famous Bracco Tunnel.
Day 18
Monday

Patricia Dorsey Murphy

Nice
Cool nice

Leisurely day. Ate a decent breakfast for the first time on the tour. Went to the beach and talked to a bum from England. Bought a loaf of French bread, some very good cheese and some Heineken beer for lunch tomorrow.



Dianne Dorsey Parker Gilbreath

Place: Nice, France
Weather: clear - warm (breezy)

Nice hotel and on the first floor. (Hooray) Woke late and had an omelet for breakfast. After breakfast, went shopping. Went to eighth floor of the hotel to the pool and laid out. It was great. I love it here!

After lunch, walked to ocean and waded in the Mediterranean Sea. Sat on pebbles on beach and talked with a bum. He wanted us to give him a cigarette and money. He was awful. 25 years old and a mess!

After dinner, Daddy and I went to the Casino in Nice and watched the people gamble. We had a real good time.




Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

PalacePalace
Palace

Here stands Nell at main entrance to Palace of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. The Palace sits atop a mountain from which one can look down upon city.


Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb