Bienvenue à Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
May 28th 2016
Published: May 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dad has the conn...



We arrived in Paris last night! Unfortunately Liam has a cold now but he pushed ahead to have a nice plate of chicken nuggets and fries (haute cuisine) for lunch. Cole had a drink called the diabolo which is like a lemon pop and also braved the chicken nuggets and fries. After lunch we walked down to the Seine River and saw the Notre Dame cathedral with its impressive flying buttresses, which we will probably visit tomorrow (the cathedral, not the flying buttresses). After finding the train station (this took some time as we appear to have four expert navigators on the trip, all of whom know exactly where we are at any one time, however none of them seem to agree) we traveled over to the Eiffel Tower and emerged from the train station to some rain and thunder. The boys did not want to go to the top, but we did go to the second level (Grandma Helen still would not have enjoyed the heights). It is truly a beautiful view from the tower. After a return trip on the train, Liam is having a rest while Mom and Cole go off to the Jardin du Luxembourg and we suspect at least one patisserie. The boys are doing very well with their French as is Caroline. The other representative has learned to point and politely eat the interesting results.

Advertisement



30th May 2016

Thanks for news
Hope Liam isfeeling well soon! Nice to hear about your adventures. Xx

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0823s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb