B2, Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today, the question asked is, what are popular forms of art in Paris, France, and how do artists express themselves here? Some popular forms of art in France would be their monuments. One of the most known one in France is the Eiffel Tower in Paris, as well as Chateau Royal de Bois, Arc de Triomphe, and many more. Also, another type of art that France has is their painting. Their paintings have been said to be, "the ever-changing aspects of reflected light". Furthermore, they have dance and music of France. The first dance was created and founded in France called ballet. The first time it was performed was on 1518 called the Ballet Comique de la Reine. From here, ballet started spreading around the world.
How artists express themselves through art is with the paintings they painted for what they felt or or how they feel free. Also, with the dance art they started with, the women were more open to let themselves feel free through out dancing. Moreover, artists expressed themselves through monuments as to their identity or the meaning of their community. Many of these types of arts expressed the painters as to how they are or the area and showed a unique side of France. Furthermore it showed how well they were organized in the government.




























http://www.mapsofworld.com/france/art-and-culture.html



Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb