B2, Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The question being asked is, what is the current political structure in France? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with people? In the article that I read, it stated to to say that the current president is Francois Hollande, and the Prime Minister of France is Jean-Marc Ayrualt. Their political structure is run by a democratic and a social republic. Moreover, they have the same three branches as in United States which are the executive, legislative, and judicial branch. They enforce their laws and make new laws as long as they follow their constitution. Furthermore, their religion that is most common is Roman Catholic, which the people from France are free to have any religion.

In France, the capital is Paris where it is very cultural and the largest city in France. Also, France is a semi-presidential. It means when the prime minister and the president both take charge on daily basis. The semi-presidential declare themselves as, "an indivisible, secular, democratic and social republic". Parliament is also an important role since they're in charge of the votes on budget.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/france/facts/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb