Wandering the Tulleries Gardens


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 29th 2012
Published: September 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we walked the Tulleries Gardens down to the Musee' L Orangerie so Sharon, Shannon and Elizabeth could see thewonderful Monet Water Lilies. A must after a visit to Givernay! As we strolled back to the Louvre we came upon another Drum Corps band marching the street with happy followers!

We shopped our way along the Quay....last minute gifts... doing our best to spend all of our monopoly money before we head home!

We headed up to Les Halle's to visit the old Market Church of St. Eustache.....it was so special I wanted them all to see it. They agreed it was very impressive. So old , huge , and overwhelmingly beautiful.

We sat quite awhile enjoying the quiet beauty then walked on around the square and home. It is the last night for Shannon and Sharon so they needsome time to pack.

We visited and drank tea before going to our favorite little corner cafe for a lovely dinner. It has been a great time with Shannon...she is heading back to Istanbul....safe journey....we will see you next in Turkey!

Good Night from Paris. Aurvoir Shannon and Sharon

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1007s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb