Another Sunday in Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 29th 2012
Published: September 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This morning we got Sharon and Shannon off to the airport around 8:30 A.M. We all went back to bed .... Had stayed up late visiting last night ! We got up and decided to go out for brunch.

Took the metro to St Germaine ....the beautiful tree lined boulevard that we have decided is our favorite place to stroll. It is in the Latin Quarter and has so many lovely cafe's. Today we went to The Bonaparte Cafe and had an English breakfast of eggs, ham, juice pancakes and hot chocolate. YUMMY!

We walked back down to the Seine and sat to watch people on the bridge of locks....lovers bridge. The sun was warm and everyone in Paris was out enjoying the day! After a rest there, we walked along the river until we came to the pet stores....I stopped in to tell all the puppies goodbye!

When we walked home we got in the middle of a youth gathering ....think city stages on the Rue de Rivoli! There was a huge stage set up at the end of our street and hundreds of young people of all descriptions! We heard the music and festivities the rest of the afternoon as we packed our bags for home!

Tonight we ate leftovers and are winding down our stay in Paris. It has been such a great month...passed so quickly but we have done so much. What a great adventure!

Good night from Paris.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb