Brittany Impression (summer)


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Brittany
August 11th 2015
Published: August 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Is it French or is it not French? They has their own culture, flag, costume and language. although it wasn't daily spoken but still you can learn it in school. Their enthusiastic in preserve and practice their custom, really enjoy in participate, not by forced like those in China! Brittany is a beautiful place, an unique country, one could drive on the highway without paying any toll-fee. They have ancient history but feel so young, many saints and chapels but not religious. There always an impressive blue sky and friendly folks, even they are not classified as a wine region in France but they still produce lovely cider and whisky, and many different brand of beer. Brittany is an agricultural kingdom that produce excellent milk and meat products. I love the stench of Andouille, you try it one and you will never forget! Although deep sea fishing industry had long gone, but they made cultivating mussel and oyster into their business, now you could taste lovely fresh oyster in sweetness price. Oh yeah...The stupendous color in Brittany, they attacked you outrageously in all direction, just look at all the brilliant flowers, the reflection of the sea, all the vivid signage, the small details in the house, a window frame, a door knock, or simply an unintentional display! That's all reminded me of the Brittany that I'd visit. anyways...let the images tell their story!

Au revoir, Bretagne


Additional photos below
Photos: 122, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

AndouilleAndouille
Andouille

image is captured from internet


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb