Day four 2023. Lego. Just lego


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Syddanmark » Billund
July 27th 2023
Published: July 27th 2023
Edit Blog Post

They don't get much better than today. Not quite up with the larks (and welcoming our old friends the mozzie bites 😬) we had a hurried brekkie and drove the twenty minutes to Lego land. Actually, proper danish Legoland. We had been before, nine years ago, almost to the day, Seth hadn't. I don't think it's possible to be any more excited then he was this morning.
From greeting a wizard before we'd really even got in, his eyes were saucers taking in everything. Fortunately they didn't seem to take in the fact it was 'ridiculously and wholly inappropriate slogan on t shirt day' My top two were ' screw you hotdog, and ' Monday you bastard' 🤷🏻‍♀️

We started with a frog ride, headed for a mine train, got soaked in a short but heavy bout of rain, made mini figures and Seth got a driving licence (only one fairly immense rear end shunt). We made boats, marvelled at mini land, watched a rainy 4d show, shot at ninjas, made friends with wasps and went to the aquarium. We walked for miles and went on a boat( I very nearly didn't get on said boat, having to almost five bomb onto it to make it before the big Wheely thing sent me over the edge. Ash is still laughing now)
We (they) went on huge rollercoasters, Seth looking wobbly but elated, and we all shot at strange Lego creatures in an Egyptian mine.

Rightly the day finished with a bit of Lego buying before we made our tired way back.

Lars, the owner of the place we're staying did offer to add to the excitement of the day and take Seth on his quad type vehicle when we got back but given that he'd been going around the lawn pretty much on two wheels we didn't think it was the best end to the day.

Tomorrow, more lego

Advertisement



Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb