Tesco


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
August 31st 2011
Published: September 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

With not many countries remaining to check off our list we made our way to the Czech Republic. If there is anywhere in Europe i would recommend to live it would be Prague. Especially for a student. Its a 1st world city at 3rd world prices which made our stay here that much more enjoyable. We checked into our hostel which turned out to be a penthouse suite which house the now 5 of us quite comfortably. The first day we spent doing our usual routine of seeing as many local sites for free as we could. This led us to the Czech Castle and other local midevil structures. The city center isnt very big so it was quite easy to walk around for the afternoon and see just about everything. One of the humerous highlights of this city was the local department store Tesco which made Wal-Mart look like a 7-11. We managed to buy all our supplies for our 3 day stay here, while occasionally getting lost, with whatever spare change we had in our bag. We made regular trips here throughout the day. That night we went to the most impressive night club any of us have ever seen. This place was comparable to the best Vegas has to offer. It was a Monday night and this 5 story party house was hard to walk through it was so busy. Each floor had its own theme ranging from oldies to electro robot type music. We figured this may be one of our last nights out and we would be leaving our new friends soon so we certainly made the most of it. As a result our next day in Prague was spent not moving very fast. I think a few trips to Tesco, a walk around the block and a family dinner just about sums it up. With only a few days left on our trip were deciding to make our way to Innsbruck Austria aftr a tip from someone we met in Munich. Story of our trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0718s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb