Viva la Vida


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
September 23rd 2008
Published: September 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

ColdplayColdplayColdplay

While playing
Monday night Buffie and I took off for the Coldplay concert in Prague. We planned our trip around the concert for some time, so it was very exciting when we finally got there!

Coldplay was AMAZING, they put on one of the best shows both of us have ever seen.

Suprisingly for a country that is proud of their beer, hardly anyone was drinking before or during the concert. We had some local Chech beer and it was so smooth and we both had a few glasses to get warmed up for the concert.

Coldplay started the concert out with 'Life in Technicolor' and those of us that knew the words were singing at the top of our lungs. Then we realized that Buffie and I were probably the only two people in our entire section singing! We looked around and hardly ANYONE was singing any of the songs or dancing to the music in our chairs. Nobody was standing up except for those on the floor.

So weird, why would you pay to go to a concert and not know any of the words? So many people looked at us because they looked shocked that we
ColdplayColdplayColdplay

Another blurry pic of the band - sorry!
knew the words. After about the 7th song, we bolted from our seats and headed down to the entrance way of our section. There were 3 other people singing and dancing so we joined them.

For the rest of concert we hung out with a handful of people that knew and were singing the words.

If you get a chance to see the in concert, GO, GO, GO!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb