Our Last Sea Day for this Voyage


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia
June 24th 2014
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 44.2688, 13.8373

Because today was a day at sea, we didn't make plans to meet early. Nikki and I got up and were at breakfast at Cabana's around 8:30. We ate slowly and then met the girls for trivia at 10:15, then another at 11:00.

Kelsie wanted to eat lunch in Lumiere's so we went there when they opened at 12:30. They have a great hamburger so three out of the four of us had that.

After lunch Regan, Kelsie and I went to watch Frozen Sing Along and Nikki went to get a jump start on packing. Then it was a nap for Regan and Nikki while Kelsie and I went and rode the Aqua Dunk and then sat by the pool.

At 3:45 it was time for trivia again and then Kelsie went to get ready for dinner while Nikki, Regan and I went to Bingo.

Dinner was in Animator's Palate and was the Animation drawing dinner. It is a set menu with a great show at the end. They also sang to us for our Anniversary which is in three days.

After dinner we took our walk, and then went to see Disney Dreams before heading to bed (I did a little packing before bed).

Dinner
Ric: Appetizer Sampler (with duck, fresh mozzarella and shrimp), Baked Potato Mac & Cheese Soup, Lobster and a dessert trio
Nikki: Appetizer Sampler, Lobster and Chocolate Lava Cake
Regan: Appetizer Sampler, Baked Potato Mac & Cheese Soup, Lobster and a Chocolate Lava Cake
Kelsie: Appetizer Sampler, Baked Potato Mac & Cheese Soup, Pork and a Chocolate Lava Cake

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb