Beach and Beach only.


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Varna Province » Varna
August 9th 2007
Published: August 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Cheers!!!Cheers!!!Cheers!!!

drinking from a 1.5L pitcher!!
Finally got to Varna!

thank god, the sky cleared up today and its perfect for the beach!
The night before was alright as well. Went to the hostel, and great people there!!
A traveller works temp. there and he is cool!! He brings the guest to all these nice fun places in town!
First we went Go-Karting!!! haaa.. 8 of us had a 15min. competition! I started in 4th place for test lap..
and then when the real thing came...AHHH..This guy without a drivers licence created this big car crash and then my place just dropped dramatically!!! AHHHHH So mad!! I was originally in the lead ma!! ahhhhhhhh >__<"
Anyways, it was great fun and then we went to the beach to this bar....it was nice sitting on the beach and all that,..

This morning went to the beach...swam a bit...nice sea as there were no crap to step on! smooth sand underwater!! =) BUT, the water was so....unclear and..dirty? Dunno..just didn't look good.
Spend about 2 hours then left lu! Not much in town to see so just gonna slack off. got a whole day of travelling tomorrow to Istanbul......ahhh...


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Delicious!Delicious!
Delicious!

stuffed pork chop in a delicious sauce! YUM...=P~~
CathedralCathedral
Cathedral

Lightened up, quite beautiful ne!
Go KartingGo Karting
Go Karting

Pretty easy track actually...just one turn that was difficult to go full speed...
Go Karting 2Go Karting 2
Go Karting 2

horrible pose.....haaaaaa!
Black Sea Coast!Black Sea Coast!
Black Sea Coast!

The beach!! nice sand, nice water temperature!!! but not so clean ne the water.....-___-"
PLAYPLAY
PLAY

this bar is a very nice hangout place with housemade special cocktails!!!! Great music as well!!!
One hell of a shotOne hell of a shot
One hell of a shot

its not actually a shot...but it was quite strong.....somewhere inbetween..a vodka and a tequila shot..... and you always drink it with salad..as the bartender says...^^"


Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb