Rain rain go away.....


Advertisement
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Old Town TurnovoOld Town TurnovoOld Town Turnovo

Beautiful, peaceful old town. V.T. is actually an University town...so the crowd is young...and its holiday now so pretty peaceful=)

Next day had to catch the bus to Veliko Tarnovo...walked around the old town in the morning. The rain is heading to this region...>__<" ahhhh.
I loved Plovdiv though....wish I had spent more time there!!!!

Anyways, took the bus and arrived at V.T.
arrived at this bus station in the middle of nowhere???? it wasn;t on the map!!!! so lost..
thank god for the first time, the payphone and the number worked! I called for free pickup and they came to pick me up to the hostel!!=)
The owner there was very nice.....nice hostel...a very diverse crowd...not as fun as I expected though....-__-"

So then I started chilling and talking to people at the hostel when this drunk American guy starting walking around..talking to people and insulting people.....horrible person. Probably the most annoying, ignorant person I have ever met....but, he is a drunk.

Anyways. The night gone and this whole day was RAINING................!
Walked to the famous fortress in the morning then went to this famous restaurant in town for lunch...and WOW....GREAT FOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!=P
Now hiding from the rain...everyone is at the hostel! haaa.....they serve dinner at the hostel so I might probably just stay...really not much to
Glooomy FortressGlooomy FortressGlooomy Fortress

Gloomy Day + a fortress...
do. I expect to have more day trips here but disappointingly...there isn't a lot I can do....-__-" and the town is kinda small.....
Nice and peaceful place still...=)

aiii should've stayed in Plovdiv for 3 nights and 2 in VT instead...-__-"


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

BEWAREBEWARE
BEWARE

Don't fall off the bridge!!!!
Light Show!Light Show!
Light Show!

The first thing I saw in Veliko Tarnovo! Its this light and music show they have on random nights at the fortress....pretty impressive, though, cheeszzy..haaa
Cyrillic...Cyrillic...
Cyrillic...

Something in Bulgarian.
Best Salad Ever!!!!!!!! (umm..2nd best actually.)Best Salad Ever!!!!!!!! (umm..2nd best actually.)
Best Salad Ever!!!!!!!! (umm..2nd best actually.)

for 3.80 lv..a huge salad and its Delicious!!!! (the cheese was a little toooo salty though...^^")


Tot: 0.36s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 13; qc: 75; dbt: 0.0797s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb