Edit Blog Post
Published: January 3rd 2013
The first stop with a view of the Sun Pyramid
I spent 2 weeks in Visoko, the town at the base of one of the 5 pyramids that Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich discovered in 2005. I was part of a volunteer program to excavate the pyramids and for details about my experience please click below. http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Bosnia-and-Herzegovina/blog-736363.html
I have also written A Report About The 2 Weeks
and will happily e-mail you a copy if you contact me through this website.
I went there to see what is there for myself and found the following things that make me think that Dr Sam's claims are true.
• They found tunnels that seem to lead to under the Sun Pyramid and have found megalithic blocks in the tunnels.
• The tunnels have healing properties, which myself and many others experienced over the 2 weeks.
• The hills are pyramid shaped, not always each side but there is something to look at and they are orientated to face North, South, East and West
• They have found massive blocks of concrete under the topsoil
• There is an ultrasonic beam being emitted from the top of the pyramid
E-mail me for more details
Tot: 3.544s; Tpl: 0.04s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0478s; 3; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb