6 Amazing Gift Ideas For Your Best Friend


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria
August 3rd 2017
Published: August 3rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Your best friend is the best for a reason, right? Whether you’re on a big budget thanks to that raise or bonus, or are working with just a little cash and want to show her how much you care, there are so many great gift ideas out there that will make your bestie feel loved. This year, avoid the usual trap of paying for her cocktail and getting her a gift card to spend alone. Instead, get her a gift that’s truly special.




Take her on the holiday of a lifetime.This may sound extravagant, but with so many great deals available online now, it may be more affordable than you think. Take your best friend to chill in the sunshine with you at one of these bali luxury villas. You can rent your own gorgeous house by the beach and explore the gorgeous island, or just hang out in the pool for a week and enjoy the break from your usual busy schedules.
Buy her personalised jewellery.It can be tough to pick jewellery for someone else, but no one knows your best friend as well as you do. Instead of going for something generic, buy her a piece of jewellery that’s personalised to suit her perfectly. That could be a charm bracelet with her birthstone in for a birthday gift, or an engraved necklace that you know will be meaningful to her.
Go for a pampering spa day.If your best friend has been seriously stressed this year, the best gift will be one that allows for total relaxation. Spa days don’t have to be too pricy – you can often find vouchers and deals online. Book her in for a luxurious massageand catch up over a glass of champagne in the hot tub. She’ll definitely thank you for it.
Stock up on her favourite makeup.Girls who love their beauty products are always running out, so do her a huge favour and re-stock all of her favourite buys as a surprise birthday gift. Just make sure you take a quick peek in her makeup bag when she’s not looking so you get all the shades right. A shadow palette can also be the perfect present for makeup lovers who like to get creative.
Gather all of her favourite people together for a surprise party.If you don’t have much cash to spare for a gift, why not create an event that she’ll remember for the rest of her life? Get all of her friends and favourite family members together and throw her a real surprise party. Bake a cake, get the balloons blown up, and try to keep it a secret for as long as you possibly can. Don’t forget to buy all of her favourite snacks so that she can munch away to her heart’s content.
Make a scrapbook of memories.This can be a little cheesy, but in the best possible way. Put together a sweet scrapbook of photos and memories that you’ve shared together, and fill it with things that will make your best friend smile. You can include printouts from social media, ticket stubs - anything that has meaning to you and your friend. This is a truly heartfelt gift that won’t cost a thing.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb