Birthday Birthday, Happy Happy


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Upper Austria » Linz
November 1st 2007
Published: November 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jager Birthday ShotsJager Birthday ShotsJager Birthday Shots

Shots at midnight while listening to the German Happy Birthday song for Steve.
Ah... Linz, Austria. May not look big on a map, may seem smaller than most cities we have visited, but it contained 3 of the best things in Europe. An awesome, awesome club, Steve's 25th Birthday, but above all... Sandra... my flatmate of 3 months in Bondi Beach, Australia (Sydney). Sandra was kind enough to let us stay with her, and what a place she has: 2 stories, a swimming pool and only 3 minutes from PlusCity (a massive shopping center/cinema/bar and restaurant complex). At only 20, she teaches Kindergarden kids English full time, teaches kids to figure skate on Sundays, and teaches Scouts as a Scout leader. Talk about being busy, but she still had time to go out Friday night until 6AM to catchup on good times we had in Bondi and to celebrate Steve's Birthday with us. Austrians have by far the best Happy Birthday song in German I have ever heard, which some how played in every bar we went to. Her dad gave us beers, her mom cooked us breakfast and it was a very enjoyable 2 nights we spent there. Sandra if you read this, Thanks!

Hawk however was unable to enjoy the amazing
MaceranaMaceranaMacerana

Hawk and Sandra partake in the Macerana.
breakfast though, as he was throwing up every 20 minutes all day, including throwing up foam along the side of the E55 highway as we left Saturday night back to Prague for a few drunk nights before we depart to India and end our Europe trip. It seemed only appropriate though that the Birthday boy be sick the following day!

I also managed to buy yet another camera to replace my stolen one. This is my third camera now in only 2 months.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Birthday Boy Can't DrinkBirthday Boy Can't Drink
Birthday Boy Can't Drink

Hawk on the side of E55 while on our way back to Prague.
Goofy WinnersGoofy Winners
Goofy Winners

Me and Sandra win the goofy face contest against Hawk and Suzie.
First PictureFirst Picture
First Picture

My first picture with my new Kodak v803. Sandra and her friend Stephanie.
Me and SandraMe and Sandra
Me and Sandra

One of the best flatmates I have ever lived with!
My Coaster GirlMy Coaster Girl
My Coaster Girl

When bored I create girls out of beer coasters and ripped napkins.
Pez FactoryPez Factory
Pez Factory

The Pez factory in Linz, Austria.
SandraSandra
Sandra

Just a solo shot of Sandra chillin' at the bar.
Goofy LoosersGoofy Loosers
Goofy Loosers

A pathetic attempt to out goof me and Sandra.


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb