B2 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica
October 9th 2013
Published: October 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What disparity exist between social classes in this country? Does the country do anything to support the poor?

http://www.papermasters.com/class-structure-jamaica.html

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/ccbh/souls/vol3no4/vol3num4art5.pdf

In Jamaica, as well as the U.S and other countries it's divided in different social classes. However, it's not divided in to different names, but rather lower, middle, and upper classes. In Jamaica more then 1/2 the country is develop of the lower class. Jamaica tries to help their country because more then half the population is in poverty. They try to treat people the same way even thought its tough.

Jamaica Has the three type of classes that are the most common: upper, middle, and lower class. These classes are not equally divided however the country tries to male them as equal as possible. In Jamaica the county contains about 75%!o(MISSING)f the lower class, and the rest is divided between the upper and the middle classes. Jamaica has been trying to make the classes as equal as possible by offering many things that will help them survive. This country is a country fighting through poverty.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.036s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb