B2 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica
September 25th 2013
Published: September 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What is the dominant religion in Jamaica, and How does this faith differ from Christianity?

http://www.mapsofworld.com/jamaica/information-on-jamaica/facts.html

In Jamaica there are many religions that are practiced, as well as other countries. Jamaica can be simiailar to other countries, but in religion it has its ows beliefs and its way of taking religion as serious thing or not. The country of Jamaica is divided into many types of religions, however; there is a main religion that is practiced in Jamaica which is Christianity. The country of Jamaica is practiced with the main religion of Christians, but falls in different types of Christianity such as, Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, and other different Christian religions. Even though Jamaica can have similar Religions as other countries the way that they practice each religion gives them the stronger faith they have in their God.

Jamaica's religion is not much different than other counties that are in the world, in fact its much similar. Jamaica falls into the Christian religion, which is taken very serious. The country of Jamaica has religions such as the Baptist, Roman Catholic, The Pentecostal, and other Religions that are taken very serious. The Jamaican religions believe in the teaching of the bible. The Jamaican's also follow up to other religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism, but their main focus in religion is Christianity.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb