B2 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
November 20th 2013
Published: November 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: How do sports play a role in the everyday life of people? How do people express themselves when playing sports?

http://www.southafrica.info/about/sport/

South Africa is a beautiful country in Africa. South Africa is a cultural place. Their music, the religion, the food, and even the sports make Africa a unique culture; however, the sports that are played in South Africa make a huge part of the culture. South Africa plays a variety of sports that make everyone enjoy. The sports that are played are football, cricket, rugby, horse racing, golf, and even yacht racing. All these sports play in everyday life of the South Africans by making them challenge them selves and creating the ability to make them selves become motivated and make the sports a part of their lives.

South Africans enjoy to express themselves by playing all kinds of sports. They express them selves by checking the ability of their endurance. These sports make the South Africans express themselves through uniting themselves to one another and become challenged against one another to make a sports game a fun game. The ability for them to express themselves and play lots of sports makes them unique in culture because they create a family like relationship with one another. The sports are a form of popular forms that create unity with one another.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb