Lazy day


Advertisement
Published: January 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So the first day with the new group and the last day of private transport and we're leaving at 6 again. Josh and Claudia came to say goodbye which was sweet of them (I'd have been in bed if I didn't have to get up!!) It was about a 7 hour trip to the border and then onto Copan (only 20 mins after the border).

Here we could go and visit the Copan Ruins, go to the bird park and get pictures of you with them, or in my case nap and watch awful TV... After pancakes and milkshake though!! It was really hot and wandering around ruins wasn't appealling and looking at the schedule for this part of the trip there are way to many early starts for it to be a holiday and 4 12 hour travel times (and more chicken buses)

Had to swap rooms as accidently flooded it... We reported the shower leaked in dodgy spanglish and it was obviously not understood. After showering the cold tap wouldn't turn off at all and then when we did the visual demo of the issue we were moved.... I'm thinking plumbing isn't great in this part of the world after the amount of issues we seem to be having. Suppose the long drops worked...

We all went out for a group meal, in fairness none of the original group were that social but randomly a girl that Aims went to school with is on the trip with a friend, so chatted to them a bit. She did he pHd on testicles... but her review paid for 3 months travel so not all bad!! As another early start tomorrow, another early night for us. Again not really a drinking holiday. May be a good thing!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb