RIHLA # 27


Advertisement
Published: May 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. A bright student name Rose Matrie attends a secondary school on Haiti, she has high dreams to continue her education to share her talents, however, her parents are struggling to pay the fees to keep her and her five siblings into school. In Haiti, public schools only meet 20% of the demand for basic education. Organization like Plan is working with local governments and schools to provide more children in Haiti with more of a quality education.

2. Right 26 is being violated in this place setting, education is not being directed to the full development of the human personality and to the fundamental freedoms.

3. These little dreams that go unfulfilled should be the priority in this world. I mean if humanity try to fix everything that could be fixed with a little money then everything will be just fine, unfortunately, nothing really is getting down to fix little problems like this in order to mix the bigger ones because the littlest things make a bigger impact.

No, I don't think enough is being done, I mean yes the Organizations are doing something but they are only getting the word out to the people but really not doing as much help. Haiti suffers from different other worst things and helping to educate the youth of Haiti is going to come and past the desk of their government because is not as big of an issue in the eyes of their leaders. Unfortunately, the truth is that is the biggest issue, in order to help their country they need to have very educated people to help really make a differences.

I think they should push a side the issues they have now and help with the children of the future because they are the ones that can make a change in Haiti. They should push more education options to the children, really the key is to help a place like Haiti to first educate the youth. They'll feel empowered after learning so much, start business or start a better government and start to train others and little by little people will be able to live a better life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.34s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb