People on the River ar Happy to Meet


Advertisement
Guatemala's flag
Central America Caribbean » Guatemala
November 22nd 2011
Published: November 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Last Sunday was the local swap meet in Rio Dulce. The community gathered at Brunos to swap and trade tales and stuff. The pirates showed up with an, "Argh, Matey!" Things were traded bought and sold. Most people know the vessel they live on is definitely not called the "Accumulator". There was a benefical transfer of goods and stories, Hi's and Goodbyes.

Jennifer was there as usual raising money for the "Little Deaf Girl" she puts through a special school. Even the Guatemalans on the Rio showed up to buy things and swap tales. The community was out in force.

One thing was for certain is that everyone in this group buccaneers is free from the entaglements of Wall Street and Washington politics. They know the lies that are being told and how really free people 'just do it' and 'don't look back'. How self importance is left in another life in another place where the twains may never meet. Someone somewhere there is always stealing your wealth, health, and freedom of choice. Here we are a society of misfits that live free and 'run with the wind'.

I encourage all who read this to escape the confines of your thoughts and embrace freedom for once in your life. You may meet characters from a different world and actually have an adventure. What is the worse that can happen. You may die. Guess what? We all will do that anyway no matter what.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.019s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb