ANTIGUA


Advertisement
Published: January 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Have been in Antigua. Writing now on a keyboard at Diego's Dad's estate and en espanol. doing craniosacral therapia here on infants and on adults. People keep showing up to work on so may not make it to Tikal or the places of the Mayan. Diego is patient when work is going on, extremely cordial--the vibes seem to calm him. He contributes energy without trying to.

Write somewhere on the blog that Guatemala is very much like India. both have lots of Tuk Tuks, for example, the little three wheeled cabs. Then the festivals, celebrations, like the one to Saint Cecilia the other day.

Have I mentioned that Diego's sister, Cecila, lives on a coffee plantation..most all in the family had work...we set up the massage table in the center hallway of their lovely and ilght filled home.

There are angels here in this country. And one bonafide Saint. (I forget his name or what he did to become a Saint).

Lost reading glasses not yet found them (curious, lost reading glasses in India too) Note, what is it to see clearly?

Also...lost camera...may not be able to upload photos to blog. Make a note to visit LensCrafters on return to Stateside.

In Guatamala City...now to beat the traffic Back to the mountains and Antigua.

Diego says, Vamanos!

then to the lake Atitlan, said to be the most beautiful lake in the world, surrouned by volcanos. (Whoops, a new ager girl gave us both a suggestion to simply avoid the legendary artists village there called, San Marcos...this new ager drives a porche like Diego--one of ten Porche's in the country. She says it's a powerful village but too many (other) new agers there don't understand the energies of the land there and they are all are whacked out and the earth is whacked out there)

Not that this can't happen, but that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Diego insists we go to the village of San Marcos and check it out for ourselves.

Note to make on the India-Mala party back in Palm Beach on the 23 --- buy party favors here.

ANDELE! VAMANOS!

let´s go senior!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0614s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb