Feliz Navidad!


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica
December 25th 2008
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Feliz Navidad!!!



Merry Christmas from the tropics!!

I wish I was there to celebrate (and freeze my ass off) with you all!! Miss you guys tons!

It doesn't quite feel like Christmas here. Although at midnight last night there were tons of fireworks (and crackers) which was kinda fun. Really though, I miss my peppermint mocha from Sbucks and real christmas tree. It is amazing how the commercialized things make all the difference when it comes to the christmas-feel (along with friends and family, of course!)

BUT, today has been really relaxing. I spent the morning at the beach, getting my tan on. Tonight, I'm working the bar during dinner (we are serving a big Christmas dinner for all the guests), which should be really entertaining. After, I'm probably heading out to the disco for a fiesta and some salsa dancing. We'll see!!
Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday!

Attached are more pictures. Enjoy!

Love you all!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Poinsettia Poinsettia
Poinsettia

Well, it may not be a poinsettia, but it will have to do!
christmas daychristmas day
christmas day

so relaxing
workin on the tanworkin on the tan
workin on the tan

and no, i'm not nakey


26th December 2008

Feliz Navidad!!! to you too!
We missed you yesterday but included you in spirit to all of our celebrations. Sounds like you are doing great, even giving shelter to some of the locals... by the way, does he bite? You did miss a very white Christmas....more snow than Portland has received since 1968. Carol was off work all last week.... Will skype you when you get back from the beach...... :-)
27th December 2008

jingle bells... batman smells...
:) missed u too hunny buns! Glad u had a nice time on the beach...! U should totally name your new roommate... something nice like 4-foot-Frankie... or Feather-Boa... :) hehehe- I bet he just wants to cuddle!!! xoxo!
29th December 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAZE!
You are leading a very demanding life! Wow...just footsteps from a sandy beach! Life's a beach, then you die! I'm just glad you are having a good time--that really isn't the case here. Between the snow and how quiet it is in the office due to the Holidays (and your absence)...takes some getting used to, I guess! Miss you, Toots!

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb