Let the Honeymoon Begin!!!


Advertisement
Published: April 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Ahhhh! Time for another blog post.... this time from beautiful Costa Rica!!

Our wedding was everything we could have EVER hoped for... thank you again to everyone who came, helped, and made it so beautiful and FUN!!! We can't stop talking about it. Best day of my life so far by FAR.

After almost 24 hours of traveling between trains, planes, and automobiles, we are in Puerto Viejo, a gorgeous town in the middle of the rainforest. We had to drive over 4 hours *on rather scary roads in a rather scary van* from the city of San Jose to get here and it was well worth it. We are right on the beach and the sounds of birds *and bugs....shiver* fill the air. Everything is so green and bright.

We spent our first night ever under a mosquito net last night and I was very thankful for it. The bugs last night were SO loud that I was glad to at least feel protected. Spent the end of the night last night swinging in a hammock on the balcony, watching a lightning storm and listening to Florence and the Machine *oh, and eating peach rings leftover from the candy buffet at the wedding...lol* It was perfect.

The rain last night was deafening on the wooden roof.... woke up to dry and hot weather though. The rain isn't bad because it's warm.,.. we walked to the beach in the rain yesterday and it was amazing.

Not much to report now, but we are heading to a couples massage soon. Having an amazing honeymoon so far!!

Advertisement



6th April 2011

HAVE FUN!!!!
Enjoy yourselves!!!! I am so happy for you guys, and i can't wait to see these pictures. Well, the PG ones ;) I've always wanted to visit Costa Rica!!!!!!!

Tot: 0.412s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0738s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb