Costa Rica 11/15/09


Advertisement
Published: November 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey people!

So we are getting ready to leave. Today i woke up at 8am and went onto the porch to read. When Myles got up a little later we started to pack. We both wandered around the house picking up things that we know needed to come home with us and that we weren't going to need in the next few days. Once that was done to the extent it could be until the next day, we relaxed for a little bit. We both knew that that would probably be the last time we got to just sit and enjoy the serenity of Costa Rica before our crazy trip home. When we got hungry we ate left over pizza and chicken from last night. At one point Stinky decided to come hangout. So we gave him so left over empanadas and let him sleep on the rug out front.

At around 3pm the rain finally let up so we headed into town. Stinky decided to come to. He led us all the way down the main road until we got to the bus stop, then got bored and went to go hangout with the other dogs. We purchased our tickets for the next day, then we needed to go shopping for "trinkets and baubles" as Myles says. Otherwise known as souvenirs for people back home. At one point we ran into Ricky and were able to say our good byes. He wished us a safe journey and told us he hopes to see us again sometime. maybe next year? After a very successful shopping trip we were thoroughly starved. So we headed to Mo Jo's for our "last meal". It was sad saying good bye to everyone. Dinner was delicious as always.

When we were done we had just a few things to finish up in town. I wanted to hangout some more, but we both needed to get some rest before getting up the next day, so we headed home. When we got there guess who was waiting for us? Stinky. If i was going to stay in Puerto Viejo i would keep him. When we got home he was waiting on the porch, hoping for some left overs. No such luck though. The rest of the night was spent reading on the porch and hanging out with Stinky. Finally at about 10pm we took a shower and went to bed. Nothing to exciting but we got all the stuff done we needed so it was a successful day.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb