Guilin Day 4


Advertisement
Asia
February 12th 2010
Published: March 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Our last day in Guilin started of with a good 45 minute run in the morning with Emily because we didn't have to be ready to go anywhere until 11:30am. Went to lunch and then the 7 of us left waited for the Train to Beijing. A good 23 hour train ride, a few hours less than the last. The funny thing is that we got to the Train station a couple of hours early and while we thought our tour guide had left us, an hour later he showed up and we couldn't stop laughing, because it was just so absurd that he would show up again when we had already tipped him and said goodbye. The thing that was odd was that he didn't have anything to say to us, he just told us he was checking in and asked us what we were doing on Tony's computer (sporcle).

The train ride ended up being a lot better than the last as the bathroom didn't smell as much which was good because we got the room right next to it. The train attendants were much nicer than the last. They came a few times and asked for any trash, which we had plenty of. I actually fell asleep, and got a few good naps in. Which was good because I was in for a long day ahead of me on my return to Beijing.

Missing Newton's tap water - Michelle

P.s. we made the greatest video (a remake of a clip from Harry Potter) but because the blog/something... isn't letting me upload videos at the moment - you'll have to wait, but look forward to it- it's perfect!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Read only... Don't take away...Read only... Don't take away...
Read only... Don't take away...

but what is there to read?


Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb