Christmas in Laos


Advertisement
Asia
December 29th 2009
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Iv seen and done alot since my last blog, i spent my christmas In Luang Probang, its in the North of Laos with Micheal, Jason, Om and Apple...Belguim, Hungary, Thai and Lao...Nobody could really speak good English...so the conversations were quite funny. On Christams day we rented some motor bikes and biked about an hour to the most Incredible waterfall, i never thought id see such views on the way. Ill try and get my photos on facebook soon but it takes so long to get them on, the videos are the best.

Boxing day i flew to Chiang Mai where Micheals friends were staying, i had a flight to Koh samui the next day so i wasn't staying long...However, i went out with the lads with the idea of staying awake till my flight because i had to be away at 4.30am, i got in about 10 to 4 and packed. Still having 30 mins to kill i thought i would rest my eyes for i bit....30 mins turned into 4 hours..i was not a happy bunny, i think i invented some new curse words.

...But i turned out to be pretty sweet, i exepted the fact i wouldn't be in Koh Phangan for New Year and stayed with the lads for another two days. We got some Motor bikes and Biked 2 and a half hours North of chiang Mai to a place called Chiang Dao, through Mountains and past rivers and elephants in Fields (as you do of course), in was quite an experience and something i will always remember.

I biked back this morning and iv got a flight to bangkok today where i will spend the new year.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb