Family Trip Itinerary in Japan


Advertisement
Asia
November 1st 2020
Published: November 1st 2020
Edit Blog Post

Family Trip Itinerary in Japan



Day 1

Tokyo, Disneyland

You will spend the whole day to explore Tokyo Disneyland. One day is not enough to visit all the attraction here but in one day you can already do and see a lot of things. They have a lot of things to visit here like, Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters, Dumbo, Alice’s Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean, Snow White’s Adventure and many more! They have a of Disney Rides like Pooh’s Hunny Hunt, Monsters, INC Ride and Go Seek, Space Mountain, Tom Sawyer Island Rafts and many more. At the afternoon they have different shows that you can see like Country Bear Jamboree and/or The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents “Aloha E Komo Mai!” and others. At nighttime you got to see the Nighttime Spectaculars, the Cinderella Castle and Dream lights and other shows. These are just some of the things that you can do at Tokyo, Disneyland because it is aa massive place.



Source: https://www.disneytouristblog.com/1-day-tokyo-disneyland-plan/



Tokyo, Disneyland Hotel

End your day at Tokyo, Disneyland Hotel. It is very convenient because you do not have to travel that far because it just faces the Tokyo Disneyland Park. The whole family can continue to enjoy the Disney feel magic after the end of the day. According to their website, all 706 guest rooms features designs of the Disney Character. They have rooms that has a beautiful view of Tokyo Disneyland. Disney characters and designs can be found throughout the whole hotel. The servers of the hotel, waiters at the restaurants inside are wearing Disney inspired clothing. The whole family will be able to enjoy their stay here. I would say that the whole family will be able to have the whole Disney experience package when they stay at this hotel.



Source: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/dh/disneyland.html









Day 2

Tokyo National Museum

Your visit in this country will not be complete if you would not explore its rich and beautiful culture and history. Tokyo National museum is one of the go places to learn more about Japan as a country. According to Travel.Usnews.com, “This museum is one of the country’s most expansive, they are housing about 116,000 pieces of art and artifacts that covers the longest history of Japan.” From clothing, pottery, drawing, paintings, samurai armor and many more can be found here. The whole family will be able to enjoy this collection of art as they get to know more about the origin of Japan. They also have English translations for the foreigners so this would be a good place for a family who is from a different country. The entrance fee is 620 yen for adults and 410 yen for children.



Source: https://travel.usnews.com/Tokyo_Japan/Things_To_Do/Tokyo_National_Museum_62642/



Afternoon: Meji Shrine

The original Japanese religion is Shinto. Meji Shrine is a Shito Shire where visitors from all over the world visits. Japan has a lot to offer more than just its art and culture, but they have also a rich history in terms of Religion. Japanese people in the ancient times built a lot of temples and shires where they worship their God and where they say their prayers. This place is good place to visit for foreigners because they are very welcoming, and foreigners got to experience the Japanese traditional way of worshipping and praying. This place is vey clean too and surrounded a lot of trees. You will feel the peace when you come here because of the sacredness of this place. This place has a free entrance free. This is also located near Harajuku station and it is very accessible if you are just taking the train.



Source: https://travel.usnews.com/Tokyo_Japan/Things_To_Do/Meiji_Shrine_62653/



Day 3 Akihabara

Akihabara UDX Building the four floor, this is the Tokyo Anime center for those who are interested in Animation that the Japanese people are created. Event though the family is not an Anime, they would still get to enjoy this place because they would get to know more about the famous pop culture of Japan. You cannot visit Japan without exploring this aspect of their country. In this area visitors will get to know what the Japanese Anime is and why a lot of people outside Japan watches this. They can also but Anime comics, t-shirt, Anime DVD’s and many other merchandises. They also have restaurants in this area where the family can eat after taking a look around.



Source: https://animamo.com/14-locations-in-japan-you-must-visit-if-youre-an-anime-fan/





Evening: Dogo Onsen

After spending a whole day Akihabara, the whole family can relax at the Dogo Onsen. This is a hot spring place where people go to relax and just clear their minds from there problems, worries, school and job. This place is a popular destination for locals and foreigners. Anime fans also wants to travel to this place because one anime story scene was based in this location, Spirited Away. The warm bath will make your body relax and calm. Hot springs are very famous for Japanese people. Their hot springs are separated from men and women because they do not wear any clothing and for them it is completely normal, and they do not mind it. It is part of their culture to go to Hot springs, before the visitors dip into the water they first have to wash themselves and to be sure that they are clean before going to the public onsen.



Source: https://animamo.com/14-locations-in-japan-you-must-visit-if-youre-an-anime-fan/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb