SWOT Japan


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
November 8th 2020
Published: November 8th 2020
Edit Blog Post

SWOT Analysis of Tourism in Japan


Strengths




· Japan is very modern and there a technology that they have that you will not experience anywhere else.

· They have a rich culture where a tourist can experience when they visit.

· They have delicious and unique food that is known to the world.

· They have a lot of theme parks, temples, museum, karaoke places, recreational activities to do and a lot more to do in this country.

Weaknesses




· Sometimes it can be difficult for foreigners because not a lot of people speaks English.

· Touring this country can be very expensive depending on the activities that you want to do.

· They have a lot of unspoken rules in their country and if the foreigners were not able to follow it, it can offend the local Japanese people.

· It can be too hot and humid during the summer and some Westerners may not be used to it.

Opportunities




· They can have more English translations in the signage and in their theme parks.

· They can be more open to the foreigner visitors specially the older generation.

· People specially the one who works at the local tourism industry can at least learn the basic English so that it would be easier for them to communicate with the foreign visitors.

· Japan can be offer more cheaper places to stay so that more visitors will be interested to book a flight to Japan.

Threats




· Because of Covid-19, Japan border is still closed, and it is already affecting the tourism industry. It may or may not take a while before they can have the regular number of visitors again.

· Tourist may consider going to other Asian neighboring countries if the visitors want a cheaper destination instead of going to Japan because it can be very expensive.

· Tourist may consider other Asian neighboring countries that speaks English well so that it would be more convenient for a lot of them.

· They have a lot of natural calamities like earthquake and it sometimes scares visitors.



Japan is a beautiful country. A lot of people from all over the world visits this country because of their unique and rich culture. They have a lot to offer from foreigner visitors that come to this land. They have temples, shires, museum, theme parks, and a lot more. People are also nice and welcoming as long as you respect their land when you visit them. Japan has also weaknesses in terms of the tourism industry for example it may be a challenge for foreigners to communicate to the locals when they visit. They experience a lot of natural calamities. With these being said, there are no perfect countries to visit, all of them has pros and cons. In general, this place has a lot of things to offer and people from all over the world developed a love from this country’s culture, food, language, and people. So, what are you waiting for? Make a plan now so that when Japan borders opened you will be ready to explore this amazing country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.327s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb