Recreational and Entertainment in Japan


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
October 25th 2020
Published: October 25th 2020
Edit Blog Post

<a name="_Toc50839735"></a>Recreation & Entertainment



Japan has a lot of recreational and entertainment places to visit. You will never run out of things to do and places to visit. They have a rich culture, clean cities, modern cities, beautiful nature and with all those elements it is no-brainer not to visit this country. You have a lot of options from visiting Karaoke machine to sing to hiking the most famous mountain in Japan called Mt. Fuji. They have a lot of historic sites too where you can see the old Japanese towns that was preserved and visiting the ancient Temples that still in a good condition. They have a lot of water sports too specially in the smaller island of Japan while can be compared to Hawaii. They also do water sports in the mainland Japan during the summer and Sea Kayaking is an example of it. If you are more interested in their culture you can watch or even, try Sumo which is a traditional sport that they have in Japan. This place has a lot to offer so I advise that before booking a flight to this country you have should have already plan the activities that you would like to do because you will be overwhelmed from a lot of choices that this country has.


water activities




· Snorkeling in Shizuoka, Japan

· Water Parasailing in Naha, Japan

· Sea Kayaking in Kuroyama Tosadomariura Narutocho, Naruto, Tokushima, Japan

natural wonders

· Hiking Mt. Fuji

· Visiting Tottori Sand Dunes

· Wind and Ice Cave in Narusawa, Japan

sports, recreation, & spas

· Sumo Wrestling

· Baseball is one of the famous sports in Japan.

· Tennis

Arts, Culture, & Entertainment

· Kiyomizu -dera Temple in Eastern Kyoto. (Buddhist Temple)

· Ginkaku-ji Temple

· Karaoke place

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb