Plastic Injection molding outsourcing to China


Advertisement
Asia
April 18th 2019
Published: April 18th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Outsourcing plastic injection molds to mold manufacturer Chinacompanies have become very commonplace, but it is not always as successful as hoped for. The strategic planning of your offshore outsourcing will make all the difference in your attempt to gain new business and develop new products. When you outsourcing your plastic molds to China mold companies you may need to travel to China any times, maybe 1-2 times per year, if you have lots of projects that make from plastic mold company in China, then you may need to do the business traveling 5 time per year or maybe more.

Here are some of the successful plans global companies are using that really work. By utilizing these ideas, as they fit your unique needs, you can develop a strategy to not only survive in today's extremely competitive international market, but thrive.

Those companies that are flexible and willing to adapt, often discover that entering into the global market reveals new opportunities for growth and profit. Global technology is a reality that can be used to your advantage.

Combine domestic and global technology to win contracts

Very often, plastic injection molding contracts are presented as a "package." This can vary in it's size and structure, but for our purposes, let's use the following example:

Your molding or plastic mold company has an opportunity to bid on a new product that requires the building of eight plastic injection molds. You already know that other companies are bidding on the job, and they use offshore outsourcing to lower their costs.

Because you have wisely found several reliable, high quality offshore suppliers for injection molds, you are able to combine your resources to effectively quote the job. You can win in the global market by being flexible and using proven strategies.

Finding such an offshore source can be time-consuming and expensive, if you take it up on your own. The companies listed on this site are all known for their integrity, high-quality and pricing.

A very effective strategy

After a close examination of each job and how it fits in with the overall package, you determine that you will break up the eight molds as follows:

· Keep the complicated work in-house

· Send the simple, less risky work offshore

· Split up the rest by deadline and level of expertise required. Send the easy part of the remaining difficult work offshore, such as simple cores and cavities, and manufacture the difficult parts in-house.

How does this benefit your company?

· Spreads your risk out

· You develop a working relationship with your offshore suppliers and work out the communication bugs and technical bugs.

· You can get more work done without hiring additional staff that you probably couldn't find any way!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb