Ha Long Bay Revisited


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
August 13th 2014
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 14.0583, 108.277



We got picked up early in morning and we reached Ha long Bay before midday. We decided to go with the Signature cruise for 2 nights and 3 days which goes to Bai tu long bay which has less tourists.




The Signature cruise was fantastic and they catered for vegetarian meals for us which were excellent. We had Senior Suite cabin which is located in the middle deck and had a private balcony. The suite with balcony was beautiful and the bathroom had a hot tub from where you could see the views of the Ha long Bay. The first day we visited Vung Vieng fishing village in Bai Tu Long bay, later there was a cooking demonstration and night squid fishing. The second day there was Tai Chi session in early morning, than exploring Lan Ha bay by Kayaking. The third day we went to surprise cave which was very nice and then we were taken back to Hanoi.







Ha long Bay is always amazing and my daughter enjoyed every minute of her time there. Signature cruise was excellent and we were very pleased with their service, the suite and the route. Please also see my previous entry on Ha long Bay.I was very pleased with all the arrangements Lan had made for us, she was wonderful and I was very glad not to worry about planning for this trip. I would recommend Lan and Ha long bay legends.com who will do all the planning for you and they were very reasonable compared to other agents and hotels.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb