Back to Hanoi


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
August 11th 2014
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 21.0243, 105.855





Due to shortage of time Lan from Halongbaylegends.com had arranged the transfers, driver, guide and Halong bay cruise for us based onTripAdvisor's recommendations. Lan was excellent, very quick with communication and everything was arranged perfectly.


We arrived at Hanoi from Hong Kong, hot and sticky and we were very pleased to see the driver and guide waiting for us at airport with cold water. The guide was lovely and showed us all the places as it was my daughter's first visit to Hanoi. She was fascinated with all the chaos and she really enjoyed Hanoi like me. Please see my previous blog on Hanoi and Ha long bay.
I decided to take a rest at the Oriental central hotel which is lovely and in good location and my daughter continued on the motorbike with the guide. He took her to various places including juice bar and later she went for Shisha with few girls from the hotel. Next day we relaxed and absorbed the vibrant atmosphere in Hanoi. Later we spent some time at the lake and we had massage in the evening. Hanoi is my favourite destination and I will be back.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.299s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb