Nha Trang- Best beach ever


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
February 18th 2009
Published: March 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Had a quick walk around the town and it didnt seem anythign special, a few temples to go see ( seriously by this time a temple with jesus preachign at wouldnt be that tempting, i have just been to so many-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ) and a few nice bars.
Ended up wathching a few movies in a bar with a big screen then back to the hotel as we were all really tired and it was getting late. On the way back to the hotel however i saw one of the wierdest sights. A groupd of 5 lorries had big speakers blaring techno music and on the flat beds of the lorries were monkeys jumping around, and men dressed up in disney characters, finally the last one had a real black bear on its hind legs and daffy duck???????????????? Felt like alice in wonderland had come to town.

2nd Day- 19/2/09
Got up late and went down to the beach to have a mess arounnd and OH what a beach to mess around on. They had the normal jet skis and parachute dragged by a boat but the waves were the best. Firstly about five meters in they got to 6-9 feet tall easily. Then it would pull the water that far back before crashing down so basically you had a wall of water around 6 feet tall just hanging there for 3 seconds. This meant you could time you run and flip into it or whatever you wanted as you had your very own water crash mat.
The only thing that dragged me away was hunger and even then it was a close thing.
That night we got a night train to Saigon, only worth mentioning as it had marble bathrooms, flowers in the rooms, basically the sawnkiest train ever which felt wierd for us poor people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb